EXO's comeback! ♥

Finally my favorite boys are back! ♥
EXO is back with their new song 'Overdose' 
and this time they will be divided into 
EXO-K and EXO-M. 
If someone doesn't know EXO-K is their Korean group including Kai, D.O, Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 
EXO-M is their Chinese group including the rest of the members: Luhan, Tao, Kris, Chen, Lay and Xiumin. 
Sometimes they promote their songs together but sometimes separately; EXO-K in South Korea and EXO-M in China. 

I think my favourite is EXO-K but that's just because I'm more used to Korean songs :D 


Due to the ferry accident in South Korea EXO's comeback was delayed although EXO-M had some appearances in China.
But tomorrow they are officially making their comeback! 
I can't wait to see EXO-K's live performances :)



I think the song is very good and it's different compared to their older songs like Growl and Wolf which is good. 
And of course I LOVE their dance moves and 
well EVERYTHING in the mv :D ♥

I hope you enjoy them! 
At least I'm enjoying them and keep watching them all evening :D 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥