Last day as a 19 year old

Today was the last day I'm 19 years old so tomorrow I will be one year older once again. Honestly I'm a bit shocked and scared that in less than 10 minutes I will be 20 years! That feels so old! Of course there are still many many years to go and I have already experienced a lot of different things. Especially my travelling experiences have had a lot of influence in my life. 

This year I decided to do something amazing and different on my birthday because I think 20th birthday is quite a big deal at least for me it is :) So I left to Istanbul today with my friend and this time we were really lucky because the weather in Finland was very bad. It was dark, ugly, cold and snowing HEAVILY and here it's almost +20 degrees and sunny :D. 

When I was little I travelled to Turkey with my family but I don't remember anything from that so it's very exciting now to see what's Turkey and especially Istanbul like. So far I have liked Istanbul especially the area where our hotel is because it's the older part of the city. When we got to the hotel (after changing the hotel), we went to walk around and find a market where we can buy some food and drinks. In the end we actually got to see the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia already because they are VERY near our hotel :) They looked very nice at night time! We also went to look at them from our hotel's roof terrace which was very nice :) (I will post some pictures when I get home!) 

But now it's time to go to bed! Have a nice weekend everyone! :) 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥