Fingers crossed!

Oh my this day has been very exciting and scary so far! I had my job interview at 2 o'clock and I had prepared for it to take a long time but in the end it only took 30 minutes. That was quite disturbing but it was just how they operate. The panel consisted 1 Finnish guy, 2 German guys and 1 British guy and I already knew how they would be so I was a bit afraid of how will I understand everyone's English. Luckily I had no problem and the questions weren't hard either. There were also times when the panel made me relax because they sometimes laughed at my answers and also talked together about something I said. That was nice because this was my first proper interview and in ENGLISH so honestly I was quite nervous. After the interview I thought it wasn't so bad and I didn't need to be nervous. I will know the answer about in the middle of March so I still need to wait anxiously for a few weeks. Luckily this wasn't THAT important for me because even if I don't get the job, I have my exchange study in the fall and after that practical training abroad so I won't be left with nothing to do :) But still of course I would really want to get the job and move to Germany. 

No I just have to wait and see what happens!




Now it's time for the fun part of the day: going to the movies with my friend :) 

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥