Movies & markets

During my stay here I have already went to see 2 movies. Movies that were completely different from each other. The first one was Mission Impossible 5 which was very good! I really enjoyed it as did my Japanese friend who's also a Tom Cruise fan :D The second was Attack on Titan which was my first Japanese movie. We went to see it in 4D which was very cool! If you get a chance, you should definitely try a 4D movie. I hope we'll get 4D cinemas in Finland some day. The movie was quite gruesome but still very good, fun, sad and exciting. I also liked the actors and plot very much. With all of that the 4D effects made it even more exciting and good! It was interesting to see many differences in that movie compared to American movies. That's why I was happy to hear the second part will come in October or November so I will be able to go see that also with my friends and probably in 4D! :) The next movie we go see might be a Thai movie because they're also very different compared to American or Finnish movies so all of us are interested to go see one 


Can't wait to go see the last Hunger Games movie
and 007 Spectre!
I really hope the Hunger Games will be in 4D!

That Hello Kitty popcorn + drink set costed only 200 Baht so about 5€ and the ticket for the Mission Impossible movie was 140 Baht about 3,50€. There were 2 types of seats and we chose the better ones. So compared to Finnish cinema prices it was very cheap going to the movies! The 4D tickets were much more expensive, there were also 2 types of seats: 500 & 600 Baht so about 12-14€. This time we took the cheaper ones and the seats were still good. The 4D effects were so good that I'm willing to pay more for some movies we go see and also because we don't have 4D movies in Finland. 



On last week's Friday, we went Asiatique night market with our new local friend named Koh. My Japanese friend was introduced to him and he wanted to show us the night market. It was really fun and cool evening. It was so nice to meet him and make a new friend. We also got to eat good food, try the fish spa for the first time and just enjoy the beautiful evening :) 



Rice noodles & pork in sticky soup 
Sweet & Sour chicken ♥
One of my favourite dishes! 
 


Got to know also one of my friend's classmates
who is from Myanmar :)
The next day I went to the Chatuchak weekend market with my Japanese friend because I had to buy a couple of things from there. That place is just crazy...and packed with people and STUFF! After we had bought everything we needed and wanted, we headed to MBK to eat. It was nice to go just the two of us for a change and eat very yummy food :) 

Banana Rotee ♥
Oh how I've missed these...


In MBK we went to eat in Sizzler and they had a new dish:
these cute mini burgers :D
We split them and they were actually very delicious!

There many other markets too in Bangkok and I'm going to another night market on next Saturday with Koh. It will be a new place for me and I'm very curious to see what kind of place it is :) 

xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥