21st birthday ♥

Before I left to Osaka I had my 21st birthday which I celebrated with a group of good friends :) First we went bowling which was a lot of fun although I failed badly. I really should go bowling more often :D Hopefully we'll have time to go again. 


The bowling place was next to the Ekkamai station.
The price for 1 game was 140B/person + 40B for shoes. 
After we were finished, we went to Siam Paragon to eat in a restaurant called Manna which is one of my favourites. I had made a reservation there earlier but I wasn't so sure if the staff understood me so I was quite surprised that they really had a table reserved for me and my friends :D The food was good as always and the company I had was even better. 




Overall the day was fun and it was interesting to celebrate my birthday with new friends and not with my Finnish friends back at home. Although there was one thing bothering me during the evening, I was glad to be with my friends and not just be at home alone :) 

Of course I had to have some cake so I bought a small cake that
I ate at home :) 

I also got some very nice gifts from my friends :)




New laptop case and protection for the keyboard, 
a birthday present I bought for myself ♥


xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥