Colour Run

Colour run is something I have been wanting to try a few times in Finland but never have been able to. Now I had a perfect chance to try it and in even more interesting place. The first day of November I woke up super early and headed to a park with my friend and got myself covered in colour powders. It was a very cool and different experience and I can't wait to try it again maybe in Finland. Everyone should really try it someday! And remember it's not a contest, it's about having fun! You can either walk or run, it's up to you :)

For once I woke up so early that I got to see the sunrise :) 




After the first 2 colour stops... 3 more to come!




Before...
...After
xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥