Keeping myself busy

We're already over halfway through February which means my time here in Thailand keeps decreasing and coming to an end (way too fast). That's why I have tried to enjoy every moment I have here besides spending time in the office due to my internship. In the beginning of this month I travelled to Kuala Lumpur, mainly because of my 90 -day period was coming to an end so I needed to travel outside of Thailand. I spent there a few days and happily came back. Last weekend I spent in Bangkok because I wanted to meet 2 of my friends and take care of a few things. My Saturday evening was amazing thanks to my dear friend Koh who I met after a long time. We went to eat and walk around JJ Green night market near Mo Chit station. We ate in a Korean BBQ restaurant where we ended up spending a lot of time just talking about all kinds of stuff and enjoying the food. After that we still had time to look around for a bit before Koh had to leave. I really enjoyed my time with him and hopefully I will meet him again next week. On Valentine's Day I met my Japanese friend with who I went to do nails and eat dinner. After we were done, I headed to the bus station and eventually back to Laem Chabang. It was a great weekend but all that greatness can't last forever right.. Clearly not this time at least because I have been sick since I got back home on Sunday evening. Today I finally managed to go back to work but I had to come back home 2 hours early because I got a migraine. This week has been really bad so far but I hope it will get better on Saturday at the latest. Tomorrow after work I will travel to Bang Phe (it's near Rayong) where I will stay for 1 night and on Saturday I will take boat to Koh Samet. There I will spend time until Monday, which is a national holiday and then come back home. Being sick this week, I'm a bit worried about this trip but I still decided to go and try to take it easy as much as possible. Well that's easy...just sit in the beach and enjoy the view :D 

I just love the creativity here!
Why put the drink in a glass when it
can be in a plastic box :D 
For next week's weekend I'm planning to go to Bangkok once again which means I won't be spending any weekend at home this month. It's a bit sad somehow but on the other hand it's good to keep myself busy because that way I won't get homesick so easily and I love meeting my only few friends here and seeing new places. My second trip to Kuala Lumpur, this time for EXO's concert, is also approaching fast! I still can't believe I'm going to see them live again very soon. That's something I'm really looking forward to :) 

1 other VERY important thing happened on Valentine's Day..
The Walking Dead returned with a new episode and
it was CRAZY!
Definitely a Top 3 -episode 

I should probably start packing so I don't need to stay up all night... Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe ♥

xoxo, Elina



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥