Halfway through

April is almost here and that means I'm halfway through my internship. I try my best not to think about it because although I feel happy to go back home, I feel really sad that I need to leave Thailand which I consider as my second home nowadays. I also need to leave all the nice things and people that I have here. Still no matter how hard I try to avoid, I keep thinking about how much time I have left and what I will miss. What hasn't helped is that I have tried to decide which day I return to Finland because I need to change my flight ticket and then I could start preparing for it. My mum will also probably come here in June and we might go back to Finland together or she would at least take some of my things with her so I need to know the date asap. In the end I decided that I'll most likely go back to Finland on 3rd of July because my visa ends on the 6th and I don't want to overstay because of the new much more strict immigration rules. I would prefer staying a bit more longer so I will go ask from the Finnish embassy about the visa and if I could get a basic tourist stamp after it ends. Even though I could stay until mid July, I'm going to miss being here very much so it doesn't really matter if I leave already in the beginning of July. But let's see what happens... 


(Here's some pictures from a weekend I spent in Koh Samet last month. 
This will be one place that I'm going to miss a lot in Finland. 
Hopefully I will have time to go there again before I leave!) 









I added 2 new countdown clocks which are for my trip to Vietnam and Seoul. I decided to travel to Vietnam next month during my holiday week. In addition earlier this month I ended up buying tickets to Seoul which was actually quite a surprising outcome. I had already decided I would go there only for Dream Concert if it were possible but... Thanks to Finnair's ticket sale and my good persuasion skills, I managed to get my mother and sister to buy tickets to Seoul for themselves! I will travel in the end of April and spend a week there with them. I'm really happy I get to see my mother again and also my sister after more than 6 months. I get to see my Korean friend too which is great!




I have finally started learning Korean using the books I have bought here in Thailand. One day I was going through the characters while listening to EXO's concert with a live audio stream. I'm trying to learn as much as possible so I could use the language during my trip and my friend is already waiting to hear me say something in Korean :) 

I spent last weekend in Bangkok for a change because I once again needed to buy something and I also had planned to go see a movie with a friend. We ended up seeing Allegiant although my friend hadn't seen the previous ones but it was the only interesting one showing. I'm a fan of the Divergent series and I'm starting to read the Allegiant book but I was a bit disappointed in this movie. It had it's good and funny (Thanks to Peter!) moments but it had a bit too much of futuristic technology things and some characters felt out of place. Hopefully the last one is better. This weekend I'm also spending in Bangkok which is nice because I really like going there after spending many days in the "middle of nowhere". My plans are still a bit open but I think I will go eat that pizza that I have been craving for this whole week. 

Have a nice weekend everyone! 

xoxo, Elina 

PS.
One of my favorite songs at the moment is the newest song "Fly" from GOT7.
I had been anxiously waiting for their comeback and fortunately they didn't disappoint me with their song. If I'm lucky, I'll get to see them live in Bangkok in June! 
Here's the MV & I hope you'll fly with them :) 


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥