2016 Dream Concert here I come!

Last year in May I went to my first Kpop concert which was Dream Concert held in Seoul. It was one of my best experiences and I have been really missing that day. Finally in the end of last month I found out that Dream Concert is going to be held again this year but this time in June! I got excited right away especially when I saw how cheap the flight tickets are during that time. Unfortunately I had to wait patiently for more news about the tickets and lineup. Later this month they confirmed the 1st lineup and that LotteJTB (a travel agency & one of the sponsors) will once again sell tickets to foreign fans. After a lot of thinking I decided to buy the concert ticket.

The concert is on Saturday 4th of June and the venue is the same as last year: the Seoul World Cup Stadium. This time I bought a VIP ticket so I should have even better seat than last year when I also had a really good seat but not with a VIP ticket. The 1st lineup includes EXO, Red Velvet, Taemin (SHINee), B1A4, VIXX, T-ara, Oh My Girl, G-Friend, Seventeen, MAMAMOO & HALO. If they continue with the same concept as previous years, there's going to be many more artists performing than just those ones. I'm hoping that BTS, GOT7, Sistar, INFINITE, Ailee, EXID, TWICE, Lee Hi and BEAST will be performing there too or at least some of them. Can't wait to hear who else is joining the lineup! 



xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥