2 weeks left!

From today I have exactly 2 weeks left of my time in Thailand. These past weeks I have been packing my (never ending) supply of various stuff while trying to stay awake and be active at work. Somehow my sleep hasn't been good so especially the time before lunch, has been really hard at work. So when I get home I'm very eager to just go straight to bed and that's why I have tried to utilize every moment when I'm not tired for packing. I have already packed most of my clothes, books, accessories, dishes etc but there are still some things left. And my luggage situation is...well quite nerve wrecking. I have 3 big luggage and luckily none of them are over the weight limit but they're getting closer and closer while the room in them is getting smaller. I have probably been panicking too much about the luggage situation because last Friday I got a migraine at the office in the morning. Fortunately my medication decreases the pain a lot so I could manage the day at work but it wasn't very pleasant. Now I'm trying to take it easy and one of the ways I'm trying to stop my brain from panicking is that I decided I will just pack everything I need/want. Next week on my last days in Bangkok I will see if I have overweight and if I do, then I will buy a small luggage and pay for another excess baggage. I hope I don't need to do that but I also don't want to leave a lot of good stuff behind. It's going to be interesting to walk pass customs in Finland with all of my luggage... :D 


The past 2 weekends I have spent in Bangkok while seeing my Japanese friend and making some of my final shopping. We have went to get our nails done a couple of times, to shop in Chinatown and Chatuchack weekend market and of course to enjoy good food. 


Sushi after a long time 

Once again we chose Bonchon Chicken but I'm just happy
because soon I won't get as good fried chicken as there. 
Crepes & Co. is one of the dessert places where
I've wanted to go for a long time.
Finally we went there and were 100% satisfied. 
I really shouldn't go grocery shopping in Siam Paragon's Gourmet Market
because opposite of the cashiers there's many small cake shops
and for some reason I almost never manage to just walk by and not buy anything.
This time I tried chocolate mousse cake and vanilla cupcake
which were both really good. 
My nails at the moment.
Once again I had huge difficulties to choose the design and my friend
wasn't really helpful...But when I saw this dog design, I just had to pick it.
Of course I have to get dog themed nails at least once, right?
Next weekend I'm also spending in Bangkok but this time I don't have a plan for what I'm going to do with my friend. I should avoid shopping places so I was thinking maybe we could visit a temple to take nice pictures and eat in a restaurant by the river... But unfortunately the weather might not be that good so we probably have to figure out something else. I would also be interested to go see the new Independence Day movie. That's a good indoor activity if you ask me :D and maybe some bowling with that...

Have a nice week everyone! 

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥