Hello April!

April, the month I have been eagerly waiting for, is finally here! The main reason for my excitement is my trip to Seoul which will start next Saturday. I don't if it's due to stressing over my thesis or the weather and the coldness here but I have been super eager to leave already for a long time. Spring has already well started in Seoul (not like here in Finland) so I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather and the cherry blossoms. I also can't wait to see my dear Korean friend and hang out with her as much as possible. And there's the good food and great shopping places too so no wonder I have wanted to start packing for the past month. Last week I also managed to buy myself a M Cultour Package from SMTOWN Travel so I will attend the M!Countdown show on the 13th in Seoul. I was a bit unsure if they will sell it for April but the sale finally started and of course I bought it right away. Attending one of those K-pop TV shows has been my dream for a few years and now I finally managed to include it to my trip. If everything goes well, I have a great trip planned ❤


At least someone is ready for the spring and summer...
+ he turned 13 on Friday ❤
Last month for me meant mostly writing my thesis and this week I finally got my theory part ready. My thesis supervisor was luckily very satisfied with it and only asked to fix a few small things. I was really nervous about what she'll say so it was such a relief to get so good comments. Next week I'll have my 2nd seminar and I can start working on the empirical data part. That part should be done in the end of this month so I can have the final seminar in the beginning of May. Due to my trip and other things I need to do, I don't have a lot of time for that part. But hopefully I'll get sufficient answers quickly from my case company. Since I don't have the answers from the company yet during my trip, I can't really write anything but I decided that I will finish all the other parts like introduction, objectives etc so I don't have to worry about them anymore in the end. Plus I can send the questions to the company so they can start coming up with the answers. Ugh even though I have already done a lot, there's still so much work to do... I can't wait for the day my thesis is completely done and I can just forget the whole thing! 



In the midst of all the hard work, I have still managed to see hockey games either live or via stream at home. I went to see the last game of the season with my friend. My team, Tappara, won this season so they received an award for that after the game. It was a very good game and not just because my team won. It's just so much better to watch the game live than at home! Me and my friend really hope we can go see one of the playoff games because they have the extra suspense. This week there would have been really exciting games since my team played against the other team from my hometown in the quarter finals. But for some reason those games were every time sold out and even for the last game which was yesterday, the tickets were sold out in 34 seconds! So I just had to watch them at home which was of course better than nothing. Even though my team didn't play really well from time to time, they finally won 4 times and advanced to the semi-finals! For the next games they're playing agains HIFK which is from the capitol. I'm actually quite glad for that pairing because HIFK hasn't played as well as last season (then they played in the finals against my team) so I'm pretty sure my team will go all the way to the finals. But still I have to keep my thumbs up because you never know what happens in ice-hockey! 

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥