Siirry pääsisältöön

Summer comeback!

Gosh it's been such a long time since my last post! I told you earlier that I would start writing more but it once again failed. In the past 2 months quite a lot has happened and unfortunately my blog hasn't been on the top of my to-do list. But now that's going to change. I have too many things to write about to keep postponing my blog writing so from now on I'll keep writing more often. Hopefully this time I manage to do so! And to celebrate my comeback I'll (once again) change the look of my blog and perhaps something else...

I have unfinished post about my trips to Osaka (which actually was ages ago...) and Seoul, my upcoming trips, graduation (!), my new home and more. So tune in as I manage to finish more posts! 

ps. This is not the only comeback this month... Yes I mean EXO's big comeback which is happening later this month! Today we got the first teaser featuring Kai ❤ I'm getting more and more excited about their comeback. I just know it'll be awesome so my fellow EXO-Ls get ready! 



xoxo, Elina 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Blogilates - workout heaven!

This post is all about working out and especially Blogilates - the workout heaven. 

My addiction to Blogilates started thanks to my friend who got obsessed with it very fast and could not stop talking about it. At first I thought "okay yaay you're doing workout videos at home good for you" but after a while I got interested too. Maybe it was because my friend was really getting results from it and no she wasn't going to the gym etc addition to those workout videos. She only did those videos every day or at least 5-6 days a week and changed her eating habits a bit and still she lost weight and got strength, muscles and her general condition got better. I noticed right away that the calendars that she was following were very good. Cassey who is the founder of Blogilates and does all the workout videos, also makes a calendar for every month and it always contains cardio video/s and videos for toning some part of the body (arms, butt, abs....). You can get it once you ord…

BUIC orientation

On Thursday and Friday I had my orientation days at BUIC. On Thursday we got all kinds of information, the faculty and the school's president were introduced as were the student committee and school clubs, a group foto was taken and got to know what courses I got from last week's registration. The day was quite boring from time to time because there were moments when nobody knew where my group aka all the entrepreneurship students need to go and do and we had to wait quite a long time many points. The campus tour that was given to our group was also quite useless because you couldn't always hear what the tutor student said about the place and there were so much information that you just couldn't remember everything in the end of it. But overall it was a nice day especially I got to see all the other exchange students and who are studying what major and I also made a couple of new Finnish friends :) I was also surprised and happy to see how many Asian students there wer…

Hello December ♥

So November came and went just like that. Is it really December already? I'm actually excited about this month! There are many things coming...  Next week I'll spend in Japan which I can't wait! I really miss my Japanese friends and I can't believe I'll see EXO perform live once again. After I come back to Finland I'll have a couple of lessons and an exam left. I'm really nervous about the exam... I just hope I can pass it. During that week I'll also start a job with the Finnish post. It's only for 9 days because it's a Christmas helper work but I'm still glad I got it. Extra money = yes please! Someone might think I'm stupid but I'm quite excited to go to work for a change. Even though I'm going to be so busy because I need to prepare for Christmas at the same time. I bet there will be a day (days) when I'm not that excited anymore...

Let's look back at last month a bit. As I told earlier I had many birthdays to celebrate…